View all contact details
Prices correct as at 1st April 2016
- All items can be ordered from the ScoutsCymru office. If you need more information about any produce, please give the office a ring.
- Terms: strictly cash with order.
- Cheques should be made payable to "ScoutsCymru".
- Orders for goods held in stock will normally be dispatched by return of post but please allow up to 14 days for delivery. Garments (excluding neckers or ties) are embroidered to order, please allow at least 28 days for delivery.
- Children’s sizes are available in most ranges, but are not included in this brochure. However, please contact the office for sizes and prices.
- All prices given in this brochure include embroidery costs.
- If you have a problem with any item following delivery, please get in touch with the ScoutsCymru Office immediately.
- No minimum order for garments—orders for one item will be dealt with immediately.
Postage and packing costs
- Postage & Packing costs are included in the prices quoted unless otherwise stated.
- For those items that do not include the cost of post & packing, the office will calculate the cost. An invoice will be generated for the total cost, which will include the additional amount for post and packing. Invoice payments are to be settled within 30 days of receipt.
- About Us
- Adult Support
- Camp sites & Residential Venues
- Useful Links & Additional Info
- DofE Resources