The ScoutsCymru Development Service works across all of Wales supporting volunteers to help achieve our Vision for 2018.
You can find out which Development Officer(s) work in your community and their contact details here.
Our area of expertise is recruitment and retention of adults and young people but we support Scouting across Wales in many additional ways.
These are some of the ways we can help Groups and Sections:
- Recruitment of adult volunteers, parent talks, publicising opportunities – additional leaders, assistants & executive members
- Taster Sessions run in local schools to help increase young people numbers
- Open new sections or new Groups by supporting the start-up period
- Give Advice about how to increase group / section numbers
- Signposting to opportunities for funding, networking and recruitment
- Inclusive Scouting reaching different groups of people so our Scouting reflects our communities
- GSL Support days aimed at helping GSL’s understand their role and the importance of it in Scouting
- About Us
- Adult Support